Re: ListPlots, sizing

David R. Palmer wrote:

> I do the following....
> meanxmeanylp =
>   ListPlot[meanx/meany,PlotJoined->True,PlotRange->All,
>     ImageSize->{250,250},DisplayFunction->Identity,
>     PlotLabel->"Mean X / Y"];
> actualxylp =
>   ListPlot[meanx-meany,PlotJoined->True,PlotRange->All,
>     ImageSize->{250,250},DisplayFunction->Identity,
>     PlotLabel->"Actual X / Y"];
> Show[GraphicsArray[{meanxmeanylp,actualxylp}]]
> Now my intention is to have the GraphicsArray display the same size each
> time. This size is easily printable. What I get is Mathematica not
> displaying the desired size but almost postage stamp size graphics.

In the last input, ImageSize becomes Automatic (look at FullOptions of
the output).

Something like
Show[GraphicsArray[{meanxmeanylp,actualxylp}], ImageSize -> {500, 250}]

looks more like what you want - though getting the images exactly the
same sixe as when plotted separately would have to take account of
margins, labels and ticks - suggesting ImageSize -> {500+,250+}

Allan Hayes
Training and Consulting
Leicester, UK
voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198