printing problem -- NT and Mathematica 3

I haven't been able to find any information about this really weird
problem i'm having when I try to print from Mathematica to an Epson
Stylus Color 600.  I'm using a default style and when I print just one
page at a time I get the correct sized printout on a 11.5 x 8 page.
When I print all pages in a notebook.  The text either gets really
small and prints at 11.5 x 8 or prints at 1/4th the size.  I've even
had both happen in the same print spool.  Any ideas on what is
happening?

Thanks,

Michael