Celestial Mechanics

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10261] Celestial Mechanics
  • From: "Volker Doerr" <>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 05:07:15 -0500

Is anybody out there who has experience in developing
mathematica-programs related to  the numerical integration of classical

I'm currently writing my thesis (aeronautical  engineering) and
therefore I'm interested  in any kind of help, especially in planning
a notebook for this kind of stuff. Good  solutions for the
data-visualization will  also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
happy new year from Berlin (Germany)

V o l k e r   D o e r r