Celestial Mechanics

Is anybody out there who has experience in developing
mathematica-programs related to  the numerical integration of classical
multibody-problems?

I'm currently writing my thesis (aeronautical  engineering) and
therefore I'm interested  in any kind of help, especially in planning
a notebook for this kind of stuff. Good  solutions for the
data-visualization will  also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
happy new year from Berlin (Germany)

V o l k e r   D o e r r
vd@cascade.de