Re: Celestial Mechanics

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10304] Re: Celestial Mechanics
  • From: Paul Abbott <>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 03:47:23 -0500

Volker Doerr wrote:

> Is anybody out there who has experience in developing
> mathematica-programs related to  the numerical integration of classical
> multibody-problems?
> I'm currently writing my thesis (aeronautical  engineering) and
> therefore I'm interested  in any kind of help, especially in planning
> a notebook for this kind of stuff. Good  solutions for the
> data-visualization will  also be greatly appreciated.

A search for:

        celestial AND mechanics

at MathSource <>  found 1 document:

Sundial Construction

This notebook gives the complete step-by-step instructions for creating
a sundial with the help of Mathematica's symbolic, numeric, and
graphical capabilities. Background information on celestial mechanics
is also given as well as links to other information on sundials

I recall other postings asking about Celestial Mechanics but a search of
Deja News <> found nothing.

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907  AUSTRALIA

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player