Re: Q: DFT with N > 7
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10342] Re: Q: DFT with N > 7
- From: Sylvain Moisan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:41:03 -0500
- Organization: Universite Laval
- References: <email@example.com>
Thanks to all that have answered me.
Unfortunately, my question was not formulated correctly. What I should
have ask is:
Why can't I find the roots of a polynomial equations of degree > 7 with
Dave Withoff from Wolfram answered my question and I also found the
answer in the Mathematica book.
Sylvain Moisan, ing. stag. | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COPL, Universite Laval | Phone: 418-656-2131 x6261
Ste-Foy, Quebec | Fax: 418-656-2623
Canada, G1K 7P4 |
============= http://tropin.phy.ulaval.ca/smoisan ============
Prev by Date:
Need help with an error message...
Next by Date:
NDSolve works one day, gives error the next!
Prev by thread:
Q: DFT with N > 7
Next by thread:
Simple algebra problem