*December

Date in Header/Footer ??

Hello,

I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in
the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks. Examples are given for the
filename or page number but not for the date. Can anyone help ???

Many thanks

            Axel Kowald

Dr. Axel Kowald                                              Email:
a.kowald@itb.biologie.hu-berlin.de
Humboldt University Berlin                              Tel:   +49 30
20939105
Innovationskolleg Theoretische Biologie             Fax:   +49 30
20938801
Invalidenstr. 43
10115 Berlin
Germany