Re: Mathematica and Visual basic

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10333] Re: Mathematica and Visual basic
  • From: (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:40:55 -0500

One place to look is in the MathLink Developers Kit (for Mathematica
3.0).  There is an example there of a sample Visual Basic program that
acts as a front end to the Mathematica Kernel via MathLink.  You can
find  it in AddOns\MathLink\DevelopersKits\Windows\UnsupportedGoodies.

Kevin Leuthold
Wolfram Research

In article <68s8nd$>, says...