Defining functions using arguments with subscripts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10395] Defining functions using arguments with subscripts
- From: "Scott Morrison" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:10:37 -0500
- Organization: The University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Is it possible to use symbols with subscripts as the arguments of
functions which you define? eg I want x0 and x1, with the numerals as
subscripts, as the arguments of my function. Mathematica 3 doesn't seem
to like this.
Thanks, Scott Morrison
Prev by Date:
Re: How to draw an ellipse?
Next by Date:
Re: Save a sequence of images as a QuickTime file?
Prev by thread:
Re: Output of DISPLAYPKT?
Next by thread:
Re: Defining functions using arguments with subscripts