I would like to construct a function which gives me an absolute Level of
subexpression in expression.  For example I want:

evaluate to

( AbsoiuteLevelQ climbs up until reaches  In[], after  that calls Level

More generally, I would like to control absolute level (level in respect
to In[%]) at  which patter matching take place. For example if pattern
matches at Level n>3,  then rule is applied,  but if it matches at
Level n<3 then not.

I suspect, that evaluation machinery here is hardly involved. Do
Mathematica language provides tools for such a control? Please comment
if solution don't exist.

                                      Arturas Acus
Institute of Theoretical
Physics and Astronomy