Subject: [mg10523] [mg10471] List Manipulation Organization: University of
Colorado at Boulder

  Hope you're all doing well.  If I have a list of n lists, and want to
get rid of all the even ones how would I go about doing  this?  That
is, {{n1},{n2},.....{2n}} converted to {{n1},{n3}...{2n-1}}. I tried
using the various procedures in Wolfram's book, but nothing seems to
work (ie, Delete, Take, etc.).  Thanks for the help.

Paul Hanson

				 * *

                                *    *