Re: Is there a 3.01 student version?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10528] Re: Is there a 3.01 student version?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:23:15 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16 Jan 1998, John P wrote: > I have the student version of 3.00 right now and I was considering an > upgrade to 3.01 (if there is one for students). Does anyone know if > there is version 3.01 for students? If so, what are the advantages of > 3.01 over 3.00. (I'm running Win95). Thanks in advance. There is a student version of Mathematica 3.0.1. A list of changes between 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 can be found at URL: http://www.wolfram.com/look/3.0.1/ You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get upgrade information. Be sure to include your license number (LXXXX-XXXX) with your query. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/