Translation Mathematica -> Latex

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10487] Translation Mathematica -> Latex
  • From: Olivier GRAVRAND <>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:22:40 -0500

I'm using Mathematica to workout both formal and numerical problems.
During my work, I take notes on my my mathematica notebook. I'd like to
add these notes to my Latex reports. Is there a way to transform a
Mathematica Notebook file into a Latex  file, with his whole
directory-subdirectory structure.

Thanks for answering.

Olivier Gravrand