Re: Re: Customizing Mathematica - keyboard
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10562] Re: Re: Customizing Mathematica - keyboard
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:54:05 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18 Jan 1998, C. Woll wrote: > Do you know if there is any way to do the same thing under unix? > Obviously, it is not possible to edit MenuSetup.tr since it is located > in a public directory, and I tried modifying it and including it in my > private .Mathematica/3.0/... directory, but that didn't work. What path were you using? One of the places that the front end will attempt to look (if it exists) before it goes to the core installation MenuSetup.tr is the directory with path ~/.Mathematica/3.0/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/TextResources/X Make this directory and put your private copy there. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.