Diamond Video card problems?

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10600] Diamond Video card problems?
  • From: (Dwarf)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:31 -0500

Hello again!

I just wanted to ask for further suggestions about that problem I posted
a while back.  Since my description of the problem wasn't very clear,
I've posted a screen shot of the aftermath on the web.  If you go to there are links to both the
screen shot and a sample notebook I can use to duplicate the problem,
along with what I do to reproduce it.

I called Wolfram tech support, but they couldn't reproduce it.  I can
reproduce it an any computer I've tried it on, and the common link is a
Diamond Multimedia video card.  Not necessarily the same card either.

Today I downloaded the newest drivers I could find with no success. I
have to say, if this means I have to go buy a new video card to use
Mathematica  I'll be *quite* unamused.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm *dying* to hear them.

Greg Anderson