Re: mathematica xpm

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10599] Re: mathematica xpm
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:30 -0500

On 20 Jan 1998 wrote:

> Is there an xpm available for Mathemaica I can use to launch the program
> under X (Linux/GNU).

Relative to the top level Mathematica directory (default

you will find a file called Mathematica.xpm.  I think this is what
you're looking for.  If you intend to use it as a icon for menu or
window purposes under fvwm2-95, you'll need to shrink it down some.

P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group  Wolfram
Research, Inc.