Re: mathematica xpm
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10599] Re: mathematica xpm
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:30 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20 Jan 1998 email@example.com wrote:
> Is there an xpm available for Mathemaica I can use to launch the program
> under X (Linux/GNU).
Relative to the top level Mathematica directory (default
you will find a file called Mathematica.xpm. I think this is what
you're looking for. If you intend to use it as a icon for menu or
window purposes under fvwm2-95, you'll need to shrink it down some.
Mathematica Programming Group firstname.lastname@example.org Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Molecular dynamics with Mathematica?
Prev by thread:
Next by thread:
Year 2000 and Mathematica