- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10665] 3D histograms?
- From: Rick Riolo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:24:04 -0500
- Organization: Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
Are there any packages, commands, etc, that include ways to create 3D hisograms? My hope is for something like my colleagues can easily make in something like Excell, i.e., a an display with rectangular columns with the heights analogous to heights in a regular 2d histogram. Thanks! - r -- Rick Riolo firstname.lastname@example.org Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS) 4068 Randall Lab University of Michigan Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120 Phone: 313 763 3323 Fax: 313 763 9267 http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html