RE: PDEs & Mathematica.

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10693] RE: [mg10642] PDEs & Mathematica.
  • From: Jean-Marie THOMAS <>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:24:30 -0500
  • Return-Receipt-To: Jean-Marie THOMAS <>

Have a look at "Numerical Solutions for Partial Differential Equations,
Problem Solving Using Mathematica", by Victor G. Ganzha and Evgenii V.
This book is described in WRI site: It is
written for version 2 but I did not notice incompatibilities in
version 3. However I must admit I did not use all the proposed
programs,  since the subject is quite wide. Hope this helps.