- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13062] kernel problem
- From: lcdos at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:03 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I got a problem using mathematica.
After the launch of front end, in the note book, when evaluation is
needed, such as I typed 1+1 there and shift-return. the front end fail
to launch kernel, and it just hang there busy.
any suggestions? thanks
Version, mathematica 3.0.1 , MS NT4.0
-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
Prev by Date:
Re: declaring integers
Next by Date:
Re: Importing external grid file to do contour plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: declaring integers
Next by thread:
Re: Max of Concave List...And The Winner Is....