Mathematica Printing in Windows 98?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13073] Mathematica Printing in Windows 98?
- From: bobmccrory at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:12 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mathematica 3.0.1 running on a Dell Pentium II. It was doing fine
under Win 95, but now that I have installed Win 98 my notebooks are not
printing properly: brackets and parens are having letters substituted,
and mathematical symbols print as garbage. Everything looks fine on the
screen, just printing is affected. I am using a Laserjet 5P printer,
not a Postscript printer. Does anyone have a solution or work-around?
-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
Prev by Date:
Question about equations solutions?
Next by Date:
RE: Protection against some Fr
Previous by thread:
Re: Question about equations solutions?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica Printing in Windows 98?