problem with eps: no scandinavian letters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13058] problem with eps: no scandinavian letters
- From: Thomas <talucard at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:01 -0400
- Organization: Torocks co.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I just looked the debate that's been in this newsgroup about math letters when saving picture as an eps file. But I'didnt catch any message that did any help. I cant even get scandinavian letters to work properly, not to mention all the greek letters. I'dont see any other solution than importing all pictures to Corel and fixing the text myself. If someone has a solution please tell me and all to others in this newsgroup. I think this is a kinda serious ( at least it is very irritating ) problem in mathematica. I think some one should kink those lazy assed guys in Wolfram research. When enough complaints will follow, they'll have to do something about this.