Re: Symbolize / "Desymbolize" ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13128] Re: [mg13087] Symbolize / "Desymbolize" ?
- From: Carl Woll <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 03:44:32 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Claus, To "desymbolize" a symbol, the recommended approach is to use the RemoveSymbolize command from the NotationPalette (FullNotationPalette). Since this requires the use of the palette, and doesn't work if you simply type in RemoveSymbolize, an alternative which also seems to work is to simply use Remove. Carl Woll Dept of Physics U of Washington On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, Claus Wisser wrote: > Dear all, > > Is there a possibility to "desymbolize" a symbol after having created > one with the Symbolize command from the Utilities`Notation` package. > > Thank you, > Claus > >