Re: Starting Sound in Mathematica for Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13208] Re: Starting Sound in Mathematica for Windows
- From: Lars Hohmuth <larsh>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:42:57 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Frank Loewenthal wrote: > Hi Folks > > Starting Mathematica on a PC, the programm makes a noisy sound. Is it > possible to force Mathematica to start without sound? Up to now I did > not found any options in the menu to stop this. > > hanks in advance > > Frank Try Format->OptionsInspector->Show option values for 'global'->Global Options->System Configuration->StartupSound->False Lars Hohmuth Wolfram Research, Inc.