Write ing strings without quotes and linefeeds

     I am attempting to write a data file to disk using spaces as the
     delimiters and linefeeds as record separators.  When I use Write,
as
     in

     Write[stream,"mystring \n","next line"]

     what actually appears in the file is

     "mystring \n""next line"

     rather than:

     mystring
     next line

     Does anyone know how to append line feeds onto strings and not put
     quotes around strings?