Simultaneous Polynomial Equations??

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13262] Simultaneous Polynomial Equations??
  • From: Cai Lixin <engp7778 at>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, All,

Which software is efficient in solving the Simultaneous Polynomial

I am using Mathematica now, but it doesn't seem to be capable of solving
such problems. And I don't know how can I tell Mathematica to neglect
the complex roots which I don't need to know. Attached is a sample

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Kindly e-mail to me

engp7778 at
Cai Lixin