Up N' Down values.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13240] Up N' Down values.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:38 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there, I'm having some hard time trying to define "up values" to subscripted variables, what I would like to do is (Latex notations) d_1 /: Equal[d_1,0]:=False Ok, I know that the full form of d_1 is Subscript[d,1] so I've tried; Subscript /: Equal[Subscript[d,1],0]:=Flase and d /: Equal[Subscript[d,1],0]:=Flase but none seems to work, I get the error message: TagSetDelayed::"tagnf": "Tag d not found in False==0. which I don't understand. Any idea? Regards. \/\\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/ EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr Homepage : http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html ICQ#7316619