Up N' Down values.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13240] Up N' Down values.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:38 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having some hard time trying to define "up values" to subscripted
variables, what I would like to do is (Latex notations)
d_1 /: Equal[d_1,0]:=False
Ok, I know that the full form of d_1 is Subscript[d,1] so I've tried;
Subscript /: Equal[Subscript[d,1],0]:=Flase
d /: Equal[Subscript[d,1],0]:=Flase
but none seems to work, I get the error message:
TagSetDelayed::"tagnf": "Tag d not found in False==0.
which I don't understand.
\/\\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/
EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr
Homepage : http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html ICQ#7316619
Prev by Date:
Re: Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
Next by Date:
Re: Limit doesn't work properly
Previous by thread:
Re: beginner's question -- syntax related?
Next by thread:
Re: Up N' Down values.