Re: Re: Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks

I too have problems. Here is a typical one. I have a NB with many plots.
Occasionally, when I open it and scroll through I find that several of
the plots have been reduced to a "postage stamp" size, and I get error
messages in the popup window about weird image sizes with large
negative numbers for those sizes.  If I get another, I would be happy
to send it to you.

Kevin