Re: Re: Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13251] Re: [mg13160] Re: [mg13074] Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:46 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I too have problems. Here is a typical one. I have a NB with many plots.
Occasionally, when I open it and scroll through I find that several of
the plots have been reduced to a "postage stamp" size, and I get error
messages in the popup window about weird image sizes with large
negative numbers for those sizes. If I get another, I would be happy
to send it to you.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems Epanding Sums
Next by Date:
Re: Can it be done - easily?
Previous by thread:
Re: Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
Next by thread: