StyleSheets, Hyperlinks, Pagenumbering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13311] StyleSheets, Hyperlinks, Pagenumbering
  • From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:49:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

For the documentation of my package I would like to make a notebook with
a  table of contents of which the items all have hyperlinks to certain
notebooks.  The complete documentation however should be easily
printable... This point  makes me worrying.

My questions are:

1) Is there a specific stylesheet which would be suitable for this
issue? 2) How about the pagenumbering? I'm intending to make an index
which in digital
   form of course can consist hyperlinks to passages in the rest of the
   documentation, however in the print...??? Is there a proper way to
handle
   this?
3) Is there anyone who could suggest a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Marlies Brinksma