StyleSheets, Hyperlinks, Pagenumbering
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13311] StyleSheets, Hyperlinks, Pagenumbering
- From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:49:22 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For the documentation of my package I would like to make a notebook with
a table of contents of which the items all have hyperlinks to certain
notebooks. The complete documentation however should be easily
printable... This point makes me worrying.
My questions are:
1) Is there a specific stylesheet which would be suitable for this
issue? 2) How about the pagenumbering? I'm intending to make an index
which in digital
form of course can consist hyperlinks to passages in the rest of the
documentation, however in the print...??? Is there a proper way to
3) Is there anyone who could suggest a better way to do this?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Up N' Down values.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Space between different Cells
Next by thread: