- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13318] Interpolated animation
- From: Alex Bates <norman at galois.uoregon.edu>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:49:33 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm doing the following:
using 3DListPlot to get sequence of 3D plots (of matrices) on a grid.
Then I'm using Animate to animate the sequence of 3D plots. As you
know there is no option for animate to interpolate between the plots
(at least in ver 2.2). Is there such an option in ver 3.0? If not,
does anybody know where I can find such a package?
Discoveries in Sight
Prev by Date:
Re: beginner's question -- syntax related?
Next by Date:
Re: keys in a hash table (aka, all assigned indices in an array): awful hack
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Interpolated animation