MathLink with PowerPlant

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13431] MathLink with PowerPlant
  • From: sato <sato at het02.ph.tsukuba.ac.jp>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:33:32 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello, world.

 Through the help of Kevin Leuthold at Wolfram Research, I was able to
make my own MathLink applications successfully. Thank you.

 I've also written small example source code to MathSource. It shows how
to write MathLink application using Metrowerks PowerPlant. We can get
all benefits of PowerPlant classes, Pretty Good Productivity, and
happy coding.

As I'm writting documents for it, my code will be available soon through
MathSource.
The title is 'MathLink with PowerPlant'.

7/22/98
Junzo Sato
email: sato at het02.ph.tsukuba.ac.jp