Solve for DEQ

Dear friends,

	I have a problem when I try to eliminate in a system of differential
equations, some variables. Using the command Solve, Mathematica
eliminates the variable but gives it as a function of its derivatives,
when in fact it is possible to eliminate all of them. Besides when I
try to introduce a variable into a equation, Mathematica does not do
the derivatives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jaume