Thickness of ContourPlot lines?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12679] Thickness of ContourPlot lines?
- From: robpeterson at iname.com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:16:51 -0400
- Organization: Flashnet Communications, http://www.flash.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't yet stumbled into how to make ContourPlot lines any thicker.
Thickness isn't a option for the command and I can seem to find any
graphics primitive that it will take.
Any help will be appreciated; these contour lines are too thin to copy!
Next by Date:
more and more hacheurs
Next by thread:
Re: Thickness of ContourPlot lines?