RE: mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12668] RE: [mg12633] mathematica
  • From: "Jean-Marie THOMAS" <jmthomas at cybercable.tm.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:16:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Two points:
Mathematica built-in functions are to be capitalized: Append, Solve,
etc. If you want your list to contain all the solutions you computed,
you must do something like:
myList={}
(*compute solution mySolution*)
AppendTo[myList,mySolution]

Hope this helps,

Jean-Marie THOMAS
Conseil et Audit en Ingénierie de Calcul Strasbourg, France