Re: who has written a BEM code for an airfoil?

In <6kvqha$7nk at smc.vnet.net> "Emanuele Cannizzaro" wrote:

> who has written a BEM code for an airfoil?

Growing up reading all that sci-fi in the 60s leads me to think that BEM
= Bug Eyed Monster.  I'm sure I'm behind the times.  Somebody plz
explain BEM using monosyllables and simple pictures.

 Bob Love                                   MIME & NeXT Mail OK
 rlove at neosoft.com                            PGP key available