Help v3. Display & LaserPrint
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12773] Help v3. Display & LaserPrint
- From: thang at iss.nus.sg (Thang Nguyen)
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:34 -0400
- Organization: Institute Of Systems Science, National University Of Singapore.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear kind folks: Hello. i need some help with version 3.0 (Solaris). There is no LaserPrint at all, and Display (to save graphics into postscript files, with !psfix) seems to work differently, so i coudn't use the Display command either. Any hint on what the problem might be? I used Mathematica quite a lot, version 2.x in the US, but i'm new here, and nobody around seems to use Mathematica, so i couldn't ask anyone around. Many thanks in advance for your kind help. Best regards, thang nguyen