  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12781] Getting rid of that nasty flickering
  • From: "Issac Trotts" <trotts at cs.ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

This is a follow up to my post asking about how to make the notebook
stop flickering while entering large sequences of equations.  I've
found a decent workaround: Create a new scratch notebook and enter a
chunk of the document in it until the flickering starts to get
annoying.  Then cut and paste the chunk into the other notebook.

Issac