NDSolve Problems for evaluating specific values
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12756] NDSolve Problems for evaluating specific values
- From: "David Grymonpré" <grymonpr at wombat.eng.fsu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:16 -0400
- Organization: Florida State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am solving a set of 17 non-linear ODE's to solve a reaction-diffusion
problem involving 27 chemical reactions. I am using the NDSolve
to perform the numerical calculation. This gives me the results in the
These results give me the results I am looking for when I use the plot
function to evaluate them. The other result I need is to obtain the
solution to each equation for specific values of time. The command
given for this in the help documentation is the following:
y1[60.] /. %122
where 122 is the line number of the resulting InterpolatingFunctions.
This returns the output of
and not the numerical value I am looking for. The example provided for
this command line is for a solution to one ODE. Is there anything I
need to do differently because I have 17 solutions?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: who has written a BEM code for an airfoil?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Fourier series with Mathematica. Help!