NDSolve Problems for evaluating specific values

I am solving a set of 17 non-linear ODE's to solve a reaction-diffusion
problem involving 27 chemical reactions.  I am using the NDSolve
command

to perform the numerical calculation.  This gives me the results in the
following form:

{{y1[t]InterpolatingFunction[{{0.,900.}},<>][t], ...
    y17[t]InterpolatingFunction[{{0.,900.}},<>][t],

These results give me the results I am looking for when I use the plot
function to evaluate them.  The other result I need is to obtain the
solution to each equation for specific values of time.  The command
given for this in the help documentation is the following:

y1[60.] /. %122

where 122 is the line number of the resulting InterpolatingFunctions.
This returns the output of

{y1[60.]}

and not the numerical value I am looking for.  The example provided for
this command line is for a solution to one ODE.  Is there anything I
need to do differently because I have 17 solutions?

David