Re: Exporting lists from Mathematica 3.0 to Excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12789] Re: Exporting lists from Mathematica 3.0 to Excel
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:24 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Jun 1998, Jason Krywicki wrote: > Can anyone give me an idea on what the most efficient way to do this? This is actually an FAQ. Your best bet is to write the data into a space or tab delimited text file. The Wolfram Research Technical Support FAQ site on the web has a definition for a function called WriteMatrix that allows you to write two dimensional arrays to a file with your choice of delimiter. http://www.wolfram.com/support/InputOutput/ExternalFiles/WriteMatrix.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.