Refreshing the "numbers" in an Interpolating Object.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12878] Refreshing the "numbers" in an Interpolating Object.
- From: "Chris Farr" <farr at brown.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:28:19 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Math Group: Consider... mat = " a 2 dimensional matrix of numebers" interp = ListInterpolation[mat]; Later in my program, I change the "numbers" in mat. What happens to interp? That is, does interp reflect the new "numbers." Or, do I have to redefine interp each time after I make a change to mat. I'm worried about the speed of my program. If I indeed do have to redefine interp, doesn't this take time? Is there a more elegant solution out there? Thanks, Chris Farr