Refreshing the "numbers" in an Interpolating Object.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12878] Refreshing the "numbers" in an Interpolating Object.
- From: "Chris Farr" <farr at brown.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:28:19 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
mat = " a 2 dimensional matrix of numebers"
interp = ListInterpolation[mat];
Later in my program, I change the "numbers" in mat. What happens to
That is, does interp reflect the new "numbers." Or, do I have to
redefine interp each time after I make a change to mat.
I'm worried about the speed of my program. If I indeed do have to
redefine interp, doesn't this take time? Is there a more elegant
solution out there?
Prev by Date:
Re: error when moving Notebooks from one PC to another
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Extending Cell Selections, OptionInspector stuff
Next by thread: