help need--printout setting problem.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12880] help need--printout setting problem.
- From: "Weigang(Victor) Feng" <wfeng at cs.umb.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:28:20 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After I set the the page orientation in "portrait", the printout still
remain at "landscape", I have also change the option inspector setting
to "portrait", but all this doesn't effect the stubbon "landscape" by
How can I solve this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: The Power Set
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Dynamic Programming
Next by thread: