Help: What is \Muserfunction generated with Splice?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12865] Help: What is \Muserfunction generated with Splice?
  • From: Ted Sariyski <ted at>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:28:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,

I used Matematica 2.0 a year ago and now I switch to Matematica 3.0, but
my old programs do not run properly. I use Splice to produce TeX
output, but now Mathematica generates commands like \Mfunction{TeXForm}
and \Muserfunction and have to delete them every time from the TeX
output. How can I cope with this problem?

Thanks. Ted
e-mail: ted at    Tel: (714) 824-5772