Help: What is \Muserfunction generated with Splice?

Hi all,

I used Matematica 2.0 a year ago and now I switch to Matematica 3.0, but
my old programs do not run properly. I use Splice to produce TeX
output, but now Mathematica generates commands like \Mfunction{TeXForm}
and \Muserfunction and have to delete them every time from the TeX
output. How can I cope with this problem?

Thanks. Ted
e-mail: ted at sor.eng.uci.edu    Tel: (714) 824-5772