Re: Adding Menu Items to Front End

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12914] Re: [mg12859] Adding Menu Items to Front End
  • From: "Jrgen Tischer" <jtischer at>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:35 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Sean,

locate C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\3.0\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows\ or the equivalent in your system and modify with a simple text
In case you work with Win I recommend for a start copying the commands
Evaluate Cells, Evaluate In Place and Abort Evaluation to Edit, so you
handle them with the local menu of Win95.