- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12933] Re: Gridlines
- From: soiffer (Neil Soiffer)
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:51 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6lqmtt$nlc at smc.vnet.net> hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de (Hans Steffani) writes:
>I would like to get either gridlines in a dashed manner or better only
>crosses where two gridlines cross.
>How can that be done?
>Hans Friedrich Steffani
GridBoxes currently only support row/column solid lines (of any
thickness) in the current text color.
Options to allow you to choose various line styles and colors are
planned for some future version, but I'm sorry to say it is not high on
the priority list.
Prev by Date:
Table of contents
Next by Date:
MaxBend in ParametricPlot?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Type1 in Mathematica Graphics: How to add