Re: Fw: greek symbols in eps files

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12994] Re: Fw: greek symbols in eps files
  • From: Christian.Jost at (Christian Jost)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:52:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <6msqhc$i7j$4 at>, "Rene Pinet"
<rpinet at> wrote:

> > Paul A. Burton <P.A.Burton at> wrote:
> >
> >>Does anyone know how I can get greek symbols, used in axes labels, to
> >>appear in an eps output file?..
> >.
> >Yes, there is a latex package (psfrag) thst can substitute any label in a
> >.ps or .eps file for TeX characters. See, e.g,

On MacIntosh the solution is to send the PS-font separately to the printer
(with LaserWriterUtility or whatever is available) before printing the
LaTeX document, this works for me.

Hth, Christian.

Christian Jost, Université Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France

Please don't send any junk mail or advertisements. For personal mail
please replace no-junk-mail by epc.u-psud in the reply address