Re: Importing images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13005] Re: Importing images
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:03 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Luc Barthelet posted some code for reading Windows device independent bitmap (.bmp) files into the kernel in December of last year. You should be able to retrieve the article from Deja News at URL: http://www.dejanews.com/ The posting date was 1997/12/28, and the subject was "Code to read BMP". I use a Deja News reference here because the MathGroup archive appears to be having some troubles. The author says that there are some limitations to the code, but it should serve as a good starting point. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.