Better WorldPlot data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13031] Better WorldPlot data?
- From: Sigurd Tjelmeland <sigurd at imr.no>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:28 -0400
- Organization: University of Bergen, Norway
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Does anyone know of any better WorldData databases than the one that comes with Mathematica? There are two few points, and the countries get a rather ugly shape. For the geographical area in which I work (North-east Atlantic) I took data from the GEBCO base and transformed to Mathematica lists. I am interested in Mathematica lists around the globe for areas north of 50 N. My lists are of course available for those interested. Sigurd Tjelmeland Institute of Marine Research Bergen, Norway sigurd at imr.no