Better WorldPlot data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13031] Better WorldPlot data?
- From: Sigurd Tjelmeland <sigurd at imr.no>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:28 -0400
- Organization: University of Bergen, Norway
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know of any better WorldData databases than the one that
comes with Mathematica? There are two few points, and the countries get
a rather ugly shape. For the geographical area in which I work
(North-east Atlantic) I took data from the GEBCO base and transformed
to Mathematica lists. I am interested in Mathematica lists around the
globe for areas north of 50 N. My lists are of course available for
Institute of Marine Research
sigurd at imr.no
Prev by Date:
Re: (a-b)/(c-d)=!=(b-a)/(d-c) ???
Next by Date:
Re: Mathlink on Windows and Cygwin
Previous by thread:
Graphics Gallery: wallpapers, Kaleidoscopes,...