How draw 3D Arrows?

Hi All;
    While I realize that the 'Arrow' package of Mathematica can draw
*two-dimensional" arrows, the package fails at giving a 3D arrow.
Anyone  have any ideas or suggestions?   Say I have  2, distinct 3-dim
points {a,b,c} and {x,y,z}, how do I then draw a 3-dim arrow from
{a,b,c} to {x,y,z} with the "head" of the arrow at {x,y,z}?   I could
find nothing on this in MathSource.  Many thanks in advance! .....Terry