anyone help with this...

Hi,

can anyone help me with these posers,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

L.

Use the function RealDigits[ ] to produce a list of the first 200
digits in the decimal expansion of 3e + Pi. We say a number in this
list has a Friend if there is a number either immediatly before or
immediatly after it which differ's from it by at most one, else we say
it is Lonely. Produce a table to show the number of occurences of each
digit from 0 to 9 amongst the lonely numbers.
Display this information graphically. How many lonely numbers are there
in this list altogether?