Re: Question about Mathematica

Conix 3D Explorer, which is a 3rd party product just released, does
this. More information about Conix 3D Explorer is at
http://store.wolfram.com/catalog/apps/

			Brett Barnhart

At 11:10 PM 3/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi MathGroup,
>
>Let me tell you a feature that is missing from Mathematica which is
>sorely
>missed, in my opinion:  The ability to grab a 3D graphic with the mouse
>and change its viewpoints in real time.  One has to go into the
>ViewPoint changer  (alas!) Why did Wolfram write it this way, I'll
>never know!
>
>Does anyone know of a package or a special notebook that can be added to
>Mathematica that will give it this feature?
>Does anybody know what I am talking about?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Nicholas M.
>   /-/      NJMUG  BBS      \-\   New Jersey Macintosh Users Group   /-/
>  /-/     FirstClass BBS     \-\  PO Box AK, Rahway, NJ 07065-0340  /-/
> /-/   908-388-1676 (28.8K)   \-\      http://www.njmug.org/       /-/
>/-/ bbs.njmug.org  (Port 3004) \-\  Info:<mailto:info@njmug.org>  /-/

Brett H. Barnhart
Business Development
Wolfram Research
100 Trade Center Dr
Champaign, Il 61820
217-398-0700 ext 523
217-398-0747 (fax)
brettb@wolfram.com
http://developer.wolfram.com

*Check out our 1998 Mathematica User Conference at
http://www.wolfram.com/conference98