Re: Help: lost my expression formatting!

Thanks for the pointer. I will follow it.

Specifically, this is what happened: Mathematica was installed on my D:
drive and Windows 95 on my C:. I got a new C: drive and re-installed
Windows.  When I re-invoked Mathematica, it asked for my password, so I
supplied it (Duke has a site license).

Before the reconfiguration, an integral sign looked like an integral
sign. Now, it looks like a strange pair of symbols. Ditto for the other
types of expressions.  They are unintelligible.

Larry
Gottlob
Box 2980
Duke University Medical Center