?Help? bigger print in Option Inspector needed

I am using a 21 inch monitor in 1600x1200 resolution mode, and find the
Option Inspector text difficult to read (am rather myopic as you might
guess...).  It would be nice if the Option Inspector window would
respond to Format->Magnification messages just as any Notebook would.
Thanks, Wendy Hecate Ph.D. (which I say quite proudly since I just
helped to put in a fence (digging the post holes) for a new orchard
near the cave in which I live...)